Thursday 19 May, 2005

Amritsar, Punjab, Australia?!?

:D:D
Haven't been well since the past two days. With strong cold winds, I am not really feeling comfortable in Sydney. Have been in lab/home all day. With no time to shoot, I thought I wouldn't put up a pic today. But while watching TV last night, saw a documentary on Punjab :) And I tried capturing the TV through my camera. This is the only one that came out as if it looked original. Would like to know what you think about this shot.
(Picture taken on 18th May '05)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks great, for a tv shot! In any shot I've ever taken of a television screen has come out all blue and washed out and full of crazy lines! The scene you've caught is perfect--and I love the textured effect...

vishnoi said...

thanks guys!

@ lara: i too had most of the shots the way u had it. took me lots of time to get something this good.

@ >>MyDepiction<<: if u veiw the pic full size, u'll realise that this is a tv shot. its very hazy at full resolution.