Friday 20 May, 2005

Concentration

This girl was sitting diagonally opposite me in the library. I think she looks beautiful :P.
Coming to the point, when she sat down to work, she didn't have her spectacles on. But as soon as she put them on, I felt the need to take her picture. With so much concentration she worked, that she didn't realize that her picture was being taken. I did tell her though, after I took it. We went for a movie together after that :)). BTW, the blurr at the bottom of the picture is my Keyboard. Thought it gave a good feel to the image. What do you say?
(Picture taken on 19th May '05)

12 comments:

vishnoi said...

the movie sure went gr8 :)

Anonymous said...

You try this stunt and go to a movie.. I try this and people throw stones at me .. booo hooo hooo

ren said...

she's really pretty! hope you had a great time :)

Anonymous said...

You are a kamina :D. Whats a K/B?

Anonymous said...

:F is all i can say.

Anonymous said...

well captured, great expression on her face.

Anonymous said...

Movie ?? U lucky f!@#$%r, u.. As Shrini says, here we'd have got sandals on our head..

Whats her name ;)

Vinu said...

She looks good, Aashish... you should have tried some close-ups too :D

Karthik L G said...

ashish my man, ur too good
how du manage such candid shots
ur one lucky man to get a date ( was it one) with her...sania mirza look alike - the glass effect
is she indian...so u guys goin around



my fren ans all the questions

we r waiting to hear from u

Jose "El Piqui" Berrios said...

she is a goddes i like this pic so candid and you're right about the glasses they make her sexier

Just Me said...

The University of New South Wales seems to be an interesting place. Hope there's more like her..

Amit Jain said...

Man!! She is GORGEOUS!