Wednesday 17 August, 2005

Traffic...


....Police!
Yeah... I get it. It's a sick joke.But that's all u get from me after 4 hours of lectures, and a 3 hour of lab to follow :( Here and here are two more shots of the same chap.

Story behind why I took this shot: I was walking along the road, when I see this chap controlling the traffic. I took 2 shots (here and here) when he noticed me taking his shots. He walks up to me, and I get nervous. Then the 1st thing I hear is not what are u doing, but Did my snaps come out good? :O:O So, I say sweetly, not that gr8, but u can surely pose for one more ;) And this is what I took!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be ignorant, but I do not get the sick joke!

Anonymous said...

Great shot. I have always though of taking a picture of the cop but was always scared to do it. I guess the next time I see a cop, I will walk up to him ans see if he will pose for me.

Wil said...

Great shot and quick thinking on your part. Even if only a traffic cop -- it pays to have them on your side when the merde hits the fan...